Introducing the first-ever U-shaped Inverter Window Air Conditioner from Danby! This unit allows you to open or close your window while the AC is installed. The innovative design makes installation very easy, and the ability to close the window isolates the noise outside - making it extra quiet. This 10,000 BTU window AC model can cool spaces up to 450 square feet. In addition, this air conditioner is ENERGY STAR compliant and comes with sleep mode and an energy saver switch ' all of which help you reduce your monthly utility bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit also comes with a 3-speed fan and wireless connect to control the temperature in your space anytime, anywhere!
- 10,000 BTU's cools spaces up to 450 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: environmentally friendly, R32's GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Inverter Compressor: up to 35% energy savings with advanced DC inverter technology
- U-Shape Design: provides the flexibility of opening your window to allow fresh air into the room as desired
- Silencer Technology: operates as low as 36dB. Unit is 9x quieter than traditional units.
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Wireless Connect: Control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- A powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Auto Restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 month in-home
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.