Cool down with this 12,000 BTU (6,500 SACC) portable air conditioner by Danby, perfect for cooling spaces up to 300 square feet. To help maximize your comfort, the 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier helps ensure you feel comfortable no matter the weather outside! Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room, and the single-hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air out. In addition, the 24-hour programmable timer allows for better control of when the unit operates, which can help reduce costs and help you save on your monthly hydro bill. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 12,000 BTU (6,500 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 300 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: environmentally friendly, R32s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Powerful 3-cool, 3 fan speed
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Follow me function: remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Auto-restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour timer
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: castors and integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.