This quiet and efficient 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling rooms up to 350 square feet. With its patented Silencer Technology, this model will operate at a quiet 45 decibels. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room-to-room, and the single-hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside. The 24-hour programmable timer allows for better control of when the unit operates, which helps you save on your monthly hydro bill. To maximize your comfort at home, this unit is also equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier, to ensure you and your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside! Also included with this model is a 24 month in-home parts and labor warranty. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 12,000 BTU (7,200 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 350 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32's GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Silencer Technology: Unit operates at 45dB
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Powerful 2-speed fan
- Wireless Connect: Control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display, and remote control
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour timer
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.