Cool down with this 14,000 BTU (12,00 SACC) portable air conditioner by Danby, perfect for cooling spaces up to 600 square feet. To help maximize your comfort, the 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier helps ensure you feel comfortable no matter the weather out! Enjoy a new dual house design that provides minimum heat leakage and maximum cooling. Use the Smart Control features to adjust the temperature from anywhere, anytime, through voice control! Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and to install. Designed with an inverter compressor, this model is quiet and efficient. The air vent angle in this model also is 80-degree's wider than older models and provides a more substantial airflow that reaches further and cools quicker. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 14,000 BTU (12,000 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 600 sq. ft.
- Dual hose design: innovative new design ensures minimum heat leakage and maximum cooling
- Smart control: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere with voice control
- R32 refrigerant: environmentally friendly, R32's GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Electronic Controls with LED display and remote control
- 80-degree wider angle air vent provides more substantial airflow that reaches further and cools quicker
- Inverter compressor: super quiet and efficient
- Auto restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour timer
- Easy to install
- Easy to move castors and integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.