Cool down with this 15,000 BTU packaged terminal air conditioner with a heat pump by Danby. This model is ideal for cooling and heating hotel rooms and offices up to 800 square feet. The heat pump provides a year-round ventilation solution, and the three fan speeds offer various airflow options. The unit is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant to protect exterior materials from decay. The auto-restart feature prompts the unit to restart after a power outage, and the high-efficiency compressor ensures durability and efficiency.The Danby DPSL120B1W PTAC Sleeve is designed for use with Danby Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners
- The best option for hotel rooms and offices up to 800 square feet in size
- The heat pump offers a year-round ventilation solution
- Powerful 3 cooling and 3 fan speeds for variable airflow
- Uses environmentally friendly R410-A refrigerant
- Corrosion protection protects exterior materials from corrosion
- Continuous fan operation
- Automatic restart: the device restarts automatically after a power failure
- The high-efficiency compressor offers durability and efficiency
- Freeze protection protects the air conditioning coil from freezing
- Compatible with digital remote thermostat (to be purchased separately)
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.