This 1.6 cu.ft. portable top-loading washing machine by Danby is perfect for anyone living in an apartment or small living space without access to laundry. Choose between 4 wash cycles and 10 different water levels to accommodate various load sizes. The Pulsator allows water and detergent to more efficiently penetrate fabrics, ensuring even your heaviest loads come out clean. To install this portable unit, simply connect the hose to your standard faucet using the connection kit included. Rear rollers make it easy to store this unit when not in use. Additional features include a stainless steel drum, childproof lock, auto-balancing, overflow protection and a worry-free 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- 1.6 cu. ft. portable, top load washing machine, perfect for apartments, homes, and small space living
- 4 wash cycles and 10 water levels provides flexibility for washing different types and sizes of wash loads
- Easy to use digital control panel with LED display and delay start
- Child Proof lock stops little ones from opening the lid
- Spin auto balancing corrects out of balance wash loads.
- Overflow protection technology prevents water leakage
- Stainless Steel Drum: Stainless steel is used for its durability and won't rust over time
- Pulsator: Allows water and detergent go through the fabrics efficiently while providing both the powerful water action to clean larger and heavier clothes and the gentle water action to clean all delicates ensuring less wear and tear on clothes.
- 12 month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
1.6 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.