BOSCH 00640565 Water Filter 00640565
- Please check for compatibility with your refrigeration before purchasing. If your filter head was replaced during a repair, you may need to buy a different filter - please call Customer Support to learn which filter goes with your replaced filter head
- Avoid counterfeit filters by purchasing here (directly from the manufacturer)
- Reduces chlorine taste and odors while improving the quality of water for drinking and cooking
- To purchase a pack of 3, please purchase 00576336
- Water filters should be changed every 6 months or when the appliance indicates it needs to be changed
|Please check for compatibility with your refrigeration before purchasing
|Reduces chlorine taste and odors while improving the quality of water for drinking and cooking
|Water filters should be changed every 6 months or when the appliance indicates it needs to be changed
|To purchase a pack of 3, please purchase 00576336
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.